- Free Shipping is offered to select states only on Inground & Above Ground Pool Kits. Please see our quote system for applicable shipping rates.
- All Inground & Above Ground pool kits are delivered via less than truckload shipping (LTL) by semi (18 wheel) truck, applicable charges to apply. The shipping company will call for a delivery time 1-2 days before the kit is delivered.
- Not receiving your pool kit when shipping company calls may result in storage charges.
- Liftgate service may not be available on all occasions and locations and may not work in certain circumstances. All customers need to be prepared to receive pallets. Customers should have a bobcat with forks, skid steer with forks, tractor with forks or forklift on hand to accept and unload the shipment.
- All shipments must be unloaded by the Customer. This is not the responsibility of the trucking company, drivers do not have to help unload and if they do, they will charge a fee for their assistance.
- The shipping company WILL NOT go onto the property or driveway for legal reasons, curbside delivery only
- Pool kits may arrive in multiple LTL shipment(s).
- Depending on current order volume, Rectangle pool kits ship out 20-30 business days after the order is finalized and all documents have been digitally signed by the customer. During peak summer season lead times may extend up to 50-60 business days. Exceptions may apply. Steel pool Steps WILL add to your lead time. Please allow additional time for swimming pool covers and spill-over spas.
- Depending on current order volume, Free Form shapes and all other pool shapes ship within 30-40 business days, after the order is finalized and all documents have been digitally signed by the customer. During peak summer season lead times may extend up to 50-60 business days. Exceptions may apply. Steel pool Steps WILL add to your lead time. Please allow additional time for swimming pool covers and spill-over spas.
- Custom steel steps have an approximate 8-12 week lead time, from the date of finalized order to shipment.
- All Inground & Above Ground Pool Kits will be shipped in shrink-wrapped pallet form, and delivered curbside, as close to the residence as possible. In certain conditions, the delivery may be made to a different location, subject to the discretion of the shipper, if delivery is restricted by neighborhood regulations or if the location is rural and inaccessible by truck.
- In the event customer is unable to accept the shipment in a timely manner, all storage fees are the customer’s responsibility.
- PBPools LLC will not be held responsible for: Cost in Delays from shipping and or back-ordered products, loss of or refilling of water. All pool kits and liners are custom made for each individual order. Once payment and signed documents are received, orders cannot be changed or canceled.
- PLEASE DO NOT ARRANGE ANY INSTALLATION OR SCHEDULE ANY INSTALLATION CREW BEFORE YOU ACTUALLY RECEIVE YOUR POOL KIT IN ITS ENTIRETY. This will help avoid time-lapse and make for a happy customer.
- Residents of Arizona, California, Colorado, Idaho, Montana, New Mexico, Nevada, Oregon, Utah, Washington, and Wyoming must select their state for the appropriate freight charge.